Online Digital Parenting Class
THE ONLINE DIGITAL PARENTING CLASS CONSISTS OF
1 X 3 h Online Session
DQ Parenting Handbook
The Digital Parenting Class equips parents with the knowledge, skills and tools to effectively help children navigate the online digital world.
- Role of the Digital Parent
- Understanding Online risks
- What is the internationally recognised approach with Screen Time?
- At what age should your child get a cell phone or social media profile?
- Online Gaming – Addiction vs Fun learning
- Social Media – Important insights, warnings, skills
- Implementing Digital House Rules
- Resources to assist with Digital Parenting
- Digital Family Agreement