Returns Policy and Warranties
It is very important for us that you are satisfied with your purchase. We will gladly assist you if an ordered item arrived broken or is faulty.
You can return the product to us and we will assist by either repairing or replacing the product or crediting your account in line with this policy.
Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance with warranty claims or returning of goods in terms of this policy. We will contact you to manage the process.
The Return Process
Send an email request and provide a detailed description of the issue, Serial Number (S/N) at the back of the device and photographs of the damaged / faulty product.
Smarta Life will contact you to assist with the claim, provide product support and or arrange for a courier to collect the product.
What do you need to do to ensure we process your request as quickly as possible?
- Package the product securely and safely in its original packaging to protect the goods against damage during transit. Include all original accessories, parts and documentation that were sold with the product
- Mark the parcel clearly with your return reference number provided by Smarta Life
- Be available when the courier collects the parcel at an agreed date and time
Smarta Life will inspect the product and do a technical assessment within 10 working days from receiving the returned product and provide you with feedback. We may repair, replace or provide a refund depending on the assessment and the manufacturer’s warranty.
The products carry a 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty and is subject to the manufacturers warranty conditions
The manufacturer’s warranty only applies to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods / products and excludes the following:
- Accidental damage
- Damage caused by
- lightning or power surges
- sea air corrosion
- misuse, abuse or incorrect usage to the goods / product
- unauthorized alterations to the good / product
- failure to adequately care for the goods / product
- Goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured or intended for
- Using goods or products contrary to the applicable instruction manuals
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
Products damaged or not working at time of delivery – Dead on arrival (DOA)
Please notify us within 7 days from time of delivery if the product is damaged, missing any parts or accessories or is not working by sending an email as indicated above. We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge and once inspected, present you with an option to either replace the product or refund you.
Unwanted Products – Unsuitable for purpose
You can return a product that does not deliver on intended purpose for which it was bought. The return must be requested within 10 days from date of purchase and needs to meet the following requirements:
- the product is undamaged and unused, in its original packaging with labels / security labels intact
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
We focus on delivering products of high quality to you which is in good working order and without manufacturing defects.
Please inform us immediately via email if a products becomes defective during the warranty period and we will gladly assist by following the return process described above.